Three quarters of Darwin residents believe that they have an unlimited water supply…
…which means that a majority of us are using and wasting too much water.
Think Water Darwin are working with PowerWater on their “living water smart” initiative. You could be eligible for hundreds of dollars in rebates if you do make changes, so saving water won’t cost you a thing.
To help you reduce your water usage, Think Water is offering FREE property water audits for your home or business, to determine where you are wasting water and to reduce your usage.
About the scheme:
Living Water Smart scheme offers a variety of measures and support to help you save water in your home or business. If you are a resident, landlord, business, or a not for profit community group you could receive a rebate for eligible measures, including:
- Purchase of a washing machine (4.5 star WELS rating or higher).
- Purchase of dishwasher (5 star WELS rating).
- Purchase of efficient garden pressure irrigation equipment.
- Plumbing services vouchers to fix leaking taps, toilets, install low flow shower heads, flow regulators or aerators.
- Vouchers to undertake recommendations from home or business water efficiency consultations.
- Specialised garden water audit services.
If you live in the Darwin rural area you may also be eligible for;
- Plumbing services voucher to repair leaks
- Plumbing services voucher to connect rainwater tanks.
Please visit Living Water Smart Rebate scheme for a full breakdown of rebates available.
Contact Think Water Winnellie or Virginia today if you think you may be eligible.