Think Water Darwin offer water testing and analysis services for all water needs and issues. Some of our most commonly requested services include:
- Testing ambient water quality for factors that may affect its ability to support an aquatic ecosystem
- Testing raw water quality for factors like salinity, turbidity, mineral contents and whether it is hard or soft water to see if it is fit for drinking
- Testing waste water prior to and post treatment
If you suspect that the water you use for domestic or commercial purposes may not be of satisfactory quality look for the following tell-tale signs:
- Poor yield of plants and crops
- Dying, yellowed plants
- Deterioration of soil structure from soft and crumbly to hard and lumpy
- Iron build up in pumps, pipes and irrigation systems
- Poor performance and lathering of soaps or detergents
- Poor wetting action and water penetration of soil
- White-grey build up in pipes or appliances
Be wary of anything unusual occurring within your water-using appliances, garden or irrigation. Often this can be a sign that your water is of sub-par quality.
Think Water Darwin can help you address this issue and ensure you have clean and quality water in your home or workplace.